The aim of “We are at Work, too” project is to enable students with mild intellectual disabilities to receive better social and self-care skills at home (in the family) with a holistic approach, while at the same time they will receive better quality vocational education at the standards demanded by the labour market to increase employability in their fields after graduation.
We are at work, too.
- PROJECT NUMBER:
30/11/2019 – 24/02/2022
- Analysis of needs regarding family education and professional competences of students with mild intellectual disabilities,
- Developing a new and updated curriculum to meet the needs of the sector,
- Elimination of deficiencies that hinder students entering business life,
- Current, sustainable and innovative training materials will be prepared,
- Group training will be conducted (in the catering services department at vocational schools with a special education profile).
- Karatay Ozel Egitim Meslek Okulu http://karatayozelegitim.meb.k12.tr/tema/index.php
- KONYA IL MILLI EGITIM MUDURLUGU https://konya.meb.gov.tr/
- Rumunia – CENTRUL SCOLAR PENTRU EDUCATIE INCLUZIVA ALBATROS http://www.centrul-scolar-albatros.ro/
- Portugal – Agrupamento de Escolas Trigal de Santa Maria http://www.aetsm.pt/agrupamento/index.php
- Portugal – Município de Torres Novas https://www.cm-torresnovas.pt/
- UK – HANTA ASSOCIATES LIMITED https://hawpproject.eu/
- Italy – VITALE TECNOLOGIE COMUNICAZIONE – VITECO SRL https://www.askparents.eu/viteco/
- Slovenia – TREND-PRIMA, ZAVOD ZA RAZISKAVE INRAZVOJ ZNANJA, MARIBOR https://www.trend-prima.com/en/contact/