The project addresses the challenge to elaborate a new professional qualification that includes all the competences of the European Chainsaw Certificate (ECC). Some European Forestry and Environmental Skills Council (EFESC) members (Belgium, France and Spain) and new partners (Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia) collaborate to elaborate a proposal with the support of other entities and training centres as associated partners.
- TITLE: Quality Forest – Proposal for a new professional qualification that includes all the competences of the European Chainsaw Certificate.
- PROJECT NUMBER: 2017-1-ES01-KA202-038677
- DURATION: 02/10/2017 – 01/10/2019
- an occupational standard
- a learning and assessment guide
- Forest Science And Technology Centre of Catalonia ctfc.cat (Spain)
- Consorci per a la Formació Contínua De Catalunya http://conforcat.gencat.cat/ca/inici/ (Spain)
- Centre Forestier de la Region Provence Alpes Côte D’azur centre-forestier.org (France)
- Associação Nacional das Empresas Florestais, Agrícolas e do Ambient anefa.pt/ (Portugal)
- Natuurinvest natuurinvest.be (Belgium)
- University of Forestry https://ltu.bg/bg/ (Bulgaria)
- Zavod za Gozdove Slovenije http://www.zgs.si/ (Slovenia)