The aim of the project was to increase the quality of life of the d/Deaf people. The partners of the project aimed at creating a tool to enable learning different sign languages by both the death and people who can hear. As among the training topics were such areas as basic communication, travels, job, it was supposed to lead to increase in mobility and to better communication of death people in the world.
- TITLE: Open Learning to Sign Language
- PROJECT NUMBER: 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-66234
- DURATION: 01/10/2013-31/12/2015
- WEBSITE: www.opensignlanguage.eu and www.openleonardo.com
- E-learning platform with course modules in partner sign languages (English, Greek, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Italian)
- Pilot training and testing of the e-course